Design and Consulting
– Providing specialty consulting services for projects in energy and its management, renewable energies and elimination of industrial wastes
– Providing consulting environmental services and reports required by the Environmental Organization
– Managing feasibility studies, providing commercial and economic plans and supervising the compliance of the operation to the consumption of resources in production plans of the new and renewable energies
– Consulting and providing all requirements to receive the CMD certificate for development mechanism from global organizations
– Providing and performing all services in management, engineering, designing, calculations, technical supervision on construction, installation and application, consulting, value engineering, construction, performing of operations and projects, contracting, simultaneous construction and supply of equipment, management contract, design and construction and leadership in renewable plants
– Receiving necessary licenses from relative organizations for financing and installation of new and renewable plants
– Preforming studies, mappings and tests required to prepare the plans for establishing plants for renewable energies and developing transfer lines and power distribution networks and related installations.
– Providing required plans and cooperation on the development of laboratories relevant to installations for renewable power
– Consulting and cooperating on the development and codifying the regulations, standards and guidelines for the subject and objectives of the company, installation and safety standards in generating, transferring and distributing power from renewable sources and proving consulting services.
– Performing researches and applicatory investigations and providing preliminary and comprehensive plans for using renewable energies, in order to provide consulting in case of power generation in the form of energy policies and submitting them to related organizations.
Waste management is including a set of coherent and systematic rules and regulations with regard to the control of production, saving, collecting, transportation, processing and disposal of solid waste, according to the principles of public health, economy, preservation of sources, aesthetics and other environmental requirements and those which are of concern to the public, including the complex intersectional relationship between fields as politics, civil and local planning, economy, geography, sociology, communication, statistics, health, environment and engineering, thus consisting of six elements of production, transportation, processing, collection, disposal and management.
General Wastes: Kind of waste normally produced as a result of daily human activities in urban and suburban areas, including houses wastes and disposals of building constructions.
Hospital Wastes: All infectious and harmful wastes of hospitals, health clinics, laboratories and the like. All other hazardous hospital wastes are not included in this category.
Agricultural Wastes: Kind of waste resulting from agricultural productions, including excreta, animal corpses (livestock, poultry, fish) and corrupt agricultural products
Industrial Wastes: All kind of wastes resulting from industrial and mining activities and wastes from petrochemical, oil and gas companies and power plants, including industrial filings, overflows and sludge.
Special Wastes: A category of medical wastes and a part of general, industrial and agricultural wastes, which are in need of special management, due to their inclusivity of hazardous elements, including poisons, diseases, bursting and inflammatory elements, corrosion and the like. Special radioactive wastes follow their own rules and regulations, according to which the manufacturer is responsible to manage special industrial wastes.